Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 November 2011

Property For Sale

I am going to start posting properties I get offered, just in case any of you take a fancy to one or more of them. They will all be in Lincolnshire, will all have been checked by me personally, and will all be good deals for an investor.

I have an incomplete 'project' for either a builder or keen DIYer. It's a four bedroom semi detached house with an unfinished conversion of the garage into a granny annexe. The rewire has been done, but a redesign of the layout would probably benefit the property overall.

This is available exclusively through me for £115,000 including fees, and I could also arrange and manage a refurb team if you wanted.

All enquiries to: richarddrakes@gmail.com
Tel. 07920 165858

No comments:

Post a Comment